What are the side effects of low Testosterone?
How low level of testosterone affects your body?
Generally, it has been seen that if the Testosterone level in the body decreases, then it can be identified by the depression, low libido as well as fatigue.
These are noticeable as it can be seen, but it also affects your heart, brain, body fat and bones, and this cannot be noticed.
You can identify that the level of testosterone is low by the blood test. The lesser known warning symptoms of low testosterone are mentioned below.
Unknown symptoms of low testosterone
- Losing weight becomes difficult: it has generally seen that the people with low level of testosterone generally have more weight and they find it difficult in shedding them off. And this has also been confirmed in the report that people, who are overweight, have a lower level of testosterone.
- Skin Problems: If your skin is becoming dry and the condition of your skin is getting worse, then, in that case, there are chances that the level of testosterone has reduced. According to the research report, it has been stated that the person with psoriasis generally has higher level of testosterone in their body.
- Heart Stroke or Attack: According to the research report, it has been stated that low level of testosterone may also lead to heart attack or stroke. The researchers have found that there is a strong connection among the hypogonadism or low testosterone, and this increases the risk of heart problem and may also lead to early death.
- Bone Mass decreases: This generally happens when the level of testosterone decrease and this cannot be easily identified until they get fractured. And at the same time, bone-mineral density also reduces. This has already been mentioned from the research report.
- Nerve Pain or Numbness: In order to repair damages of the nerves in the peripheral nervous system has been recently demonstrated by the testosterone as well as its derivatives such as DHT and it is not a part of the brain or the spinal cord. This may also happen due to physical injury, chronic nerve pain, diabetes, and chemotherapy. According to the research report, it has been stated that testosterone or the metabolites play an important role for the treatment of neuropathy and in this way you can prevent numbness as well as pain.
So we can see that, if the level of testosterone is low then it may give rise to any of the above-mentioned diseases, and we many not even know about it. This would only be noticed after only at the extreme stages.
So how can the level of testosterone be increased? This is possible by following some healthy tips and at the same time including some foods that are responsible for increasing the testosterone level in the body.
Some healthy Tips to increase testosterone:
The first thing you should do is that you should, at least, sleep for eight hours a day. In this way, your body gets time to generate the hormones in the body, which helps in maintain the proper level of T in the body.
If you are addicted to smoking and drinking alcohol, then, in that case, you should try to minimize your habit of smoking cigarettes and drinking alcohol and gradually and slowly try to avoid taking them. In this way, your health would be benefited and at the same time, the level of testosterone would be increased.
Vitamin D plays an important role in increasing the level of T in the body and sunlight is the natural source of Vitamin D. If you take the sun rays for around half an hour every day, then it would help you to maintain proper T level in the body.
Foods responsible for increasing Testosterone in the body
Here are the lists of foods that are responsible for increasing the level of T in the body. It is also advised that you should include them in your diet in order to maintain proper T level in the body.
SHRIMP: It is the rich source of Vitamin D and it plays an important role in boosting the T level in the body. This has also been approved in the research report that higher the intake of vitamin D the level of T also increases.
At the same time, it is also a rich source of Zinc as well as the rich source of healthy fats such as omega-3 fatty acids and monounsaturated fatty acids. These minerals are very important for our body as it prevents the conversion of testosterone into estrogen by inhibiting the action of aromatase. Moreover, Zinc increases sperm count by converting the estrogen into testosterone.
PUMPKIN SEEDS: Zinc plays an important role and helps in the production of testosterone in the body as well as different enzymatic reactions within the body. It has also been published in the research report that a man whose zinc concentration in the body is low, the level of T also gets lowered.
According to the research report that was done on college football player, had slightly low concentration zinc in the body. For eight week he used to take foods that are rich in zinc, then after that reports stated that testosterone level has increased and at the same time the strength of his legs has increased by 250%.
COCONUT: It is considered as a giant nut which is a rich source of saturated fat and at the same time plays an important role in the production of testosterone in the body. In this way, you can keep your T level at a healthy position.
GARLIC: It plays an important role in boosting your sexual drive. According to the research report, it has been stated that it releases a luteinizing hormone that triggers as well as regulates the production of testosterone.
It has also been stated that it has high-level of protein that boosts testosterone level substantially. Fresh garlic, as well as onion, has more nutrients and if you are slicing it into the bulbs, it releases phytochemicals, which enhances your T level in the body.
EGGS: It is very useful when it comes to reproductive health discussion. And it has also been suggested by the doctors that we should, at least, eat one egg per day. The egg yolk is very rich in dietary cholesterol, mono as well as saturated fats, which plays an important role in boosting the T level in the body.
Testosterone is generally formed from the building blocks that are formed by the Cholesterol and devoid of this the hormone would not be able to synthesize. Organic eggs are one of the best dietary sources and it is also rich in an amino acid as well as aspartic acid, which triggers the production of testosterone. The quality of your eggs depends upon the fatty acids that it contains.
SPINACH: It is a rich source of magnesium as it helps in building the muscles in the body and at the same time it plays an important role for the reproductive function for men. It is essential for both young as well as an old person in doing active as well as sedentary works.
According to the research report, it has been stated that the level of T in the body is directly co-related to the magnesium content in the body. Higher the level of magnesium, the level of testosterone would also be high. It has also been stated that a cup of cooked spinach will give your 160 milligram of magnesium, which is sufficient to maintain proper T level in the body.
OYSTERS: It is basically a seafood that is a rich source of Zinc. This mineral plays a major role in enhancing the level of T in the body as well as boosting the growth of hormones in the body.
At the same time, it also enhances the growth of muscle as well as the physical activity. According to the research report that was conducted on an elder person whose zinc was a slight deficit, used to take foods that are rich in zinc and after 6 months and then it was found that level of testosterone has been doubled.
Ways to increase Testosterone level
Among all these mentioned ways to increase T level, there is an alternative option which can help you to boost T level naturally. And that is Pro Testosterone supplement. This is a natural product made especially to increase the testosterone level without any side effects. It has provided effective results to many men and is considered as one of the best product when time comes to increase testosterone level.
Well I think you come to the conclusion about what really lowers the T level along with its remedy to increase it. In fact I have mentioned some of the best way to boost testosterone level naturally that will give you energy and also your love life will be happy.